Wet T-Shirt Wednesday

swedeville1
on 11/29/11 8:55 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Sup, everybody?
Its raining here and on the way from my car to the front door of my work building my t-shirt got wet.  So, there ya have it.

Im working till three then heading home to finish the mini remodel I did on my shower faucet/plumbing/drywall trio.  I just need to water proof everything and clean up. 

I hope everyone has a great day.

Peace out,
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 11/29/11 9:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Raining? Where the h*ll are you? It's beautiful here this morning - all the rain is gone, the skies are blue and sunny! I'll take my morning over yours, bud - wet t-shirt and all.

I'm at work - trying to wrap my head around actually doing work! I'll get there - eventually.

Yesterday afternoon I bought an awesome entertainment center for my new house in Florida - it was exactly what I was looking for and found it on line at a thrift store in Daytona Beach that my little sister turned me on to. She bought a bunch of stuff there yesterday, and while I've never been a thrift store buyer, this place could definitely change my mind! I paid less than $300 for this 3 piece unit and it will be perfect for the house, so now hubby and I have decided to sell all of our current furnishings and replace them in Florida - it will be much easier and cheaper in the long run, plus my furniture is big, dark and heavy, and I'm ready for lighter, brighter, 'tropical' feeling furnishings.

Last night I finished my holiday decorating - only thing left is the tree and my nephew and his girlfriend want to get a real one, so that works for me. Tonight I will begin packing stuff to take down to Florida in December.

That's my story for this morning, folks...Swede, hope the sun starts to shine where you are!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Decolady
on 11/29/11 9:24 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Yes, it's beautiful here in Bethlehem this morning too!  Sorry you have rain in your part of PA, Swede.

Kathy, as the owner of a consignment shop, I am so happy to hear that you have discovered the excitement of resale shopping!! 

I have been super busy at the store, and we are also getting ready for my hubby's surgery on Monday.  He is finally going through with it - RNY!  He took the classes with me back in 2010, but decided against the surgery at that time.  Now that he sees how successful I have been and how good I feel, he has decided to go through with it.  So I will get to revisit the basics as I help him through this.  I think this will be a good thing for me!

Hope everyone has a sunny day!

Peace,

Deb
dit657
on 11/30/11 2:03 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Deb - I've sold stuff through consignment shops but never really bought, but I know there are a lot of great furniture-type shops in the area we're moving into in Florida, so I'm looking forward to scouring those places! I've bought clothing at consignment and thrift shops, but mostly dress-up clothes for my granddaghters. Of course I took some pocketbooks in to a local one a few months ago to sell and ended up buying another one while I was there!!

Very happy for your husband - wishing him all the best with his surgery!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 11/30/11 6:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations to your hubby.  I know with Gene and I both having had the surgery the support we are to each other is priceless!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 11/29/11 10:02 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I could have won the wet t-shirt contest yesterday.. it was so dreary and wet here.  Dress Barn was soooo slow.  I'm glad I met my quota for the month early last week because if I was counting on last night, I would have been S.O.L.

Deb!! OMG!!!!!! So happy that Bob has finally decided to do this!!  You are a great success story and will be able to help him!!  

As for me, I am home working for Aetna today.  Siehara woke up not feeling well.  She said she had a headache and her stomach hurt.  I don't think there's anything going on at school that she is avoiding, and she has been asleep on the sofa since 6:30 this morning after I woke her up for school.  I hope it's nothing major.  Hope it's not the flu b/c we have not gotten around to getting her flu shot and I'd feel really guilty if that's what it is.. 

After work, I was planning on taking her to get a new battery for her cell phone, but it depends on how she is feeling.  She said she would pay for it, so maybe I'll just go to the bank and take out the money and go get it myself.  It is really inconvenient when I can't call her and have to rely on my work phone to get in touch with her.  The reason it is so inconvenient is because I need to lock my bedroom door when I leave her here alone (since she has betrayed my trust) and that means I have to move the phone out to the kitchen each time.  It is not a cordless phone and I'm not going to invest in a cordless when it is for work and they provided it to me. 

Other than that, I need to get a hold of my friend to see when we can get together to shorten my dress.  Hopefully she is available tonight so she can get started and won't feel rushed to fini**** 

Hope everyone has a great day!

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 11/29/11 10:14 pm
GM Swede and PA!

You definitely got my attention with the title of roll call today!!

I am back at work today still dragging from three nights of not restful sleep. I sent Dee to school even though she was still coughing because she did sleep through the night. Hopefully she will make it through the day!! Hopefully I will make it through the day! LOL!!

Working both jobs then home to make dinner and take it easy....I know so exciting!!

Have a great day!!

Deb, please wish your hubby good luck on his upcoming surgery! Good for him!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 11/29/11 10:14 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Swede and PA,
I am right now babysitting for a friend who is helping out at her kids' schools' Holiday Shop.  She has a Munchkin around 9 months old who is just adorable.  

Later on today, I am heading to the hematologist's office for an IV iron infusion, which I greatly anticipate.

This evening, I will hit an AA meeting.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Jackie Fisher
on 11/30/11 12:34 am - PA
Good Morning Swede and PA!!

Hope the weather has gotten better for you (and dried your shirt ) Swede!! Beautiful day in my neighborhood!!

Today I'm at work..not wanting to work! Got a lot on my mind.. I have been stuck at the same number on the scale for over a week..UGH! I think it's from too much stress! Having some issues with the hubby regarding the surgery. For some reason now he hates the fact that I had surgery. I'm not sure why, I haven't changed!! He has been pretty nasty to me lately..I think he is just afraid. I am hoping that in time he will see that this was the right choice.

Anyway..enough about me! Hope you folks have a FABULOUS Wednesday!!

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Sara E.
on 11/30/11 2:37 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Jackie,
You got surgery for you.  And despite what you think....I am sure you have changed.  I swore I did not change.  Same inside & different outside.  Well, just this once (LOL) I was dead wrong.  I changed.  It took 1 1/2 years for me to accept that I changed.  No doubt you are changing too.  But that is OK to change.  As for the hubby...he has the issue, not you.  He may even be jealous of the new you.  Be true to you and succeed.  I told mine to shape up or leave.  
As for the stall, they are normal.  I boosted my protein intake & exercise to break thru mine.  Good luck & don't forget to drink your water.

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views